Superfruit Tea Blend – Acai, Hibiscus & Matcha
The Acai Berry is one of nature’s superfoods, offering an astonishing array of health benefits. Acai berries are a rich source of powerful antioxidants high in the ORAC scales, to protect against free-radical damage, support a healthy immune system, energy and vitality. This product works perfect in yoghurt, smoothies, protein shakes, chia puddings and more.
Matcha is a powdered green tea prepared with specific growing methods to ensure a premium product with optimal health benefits. The tea plant is grown in the shade for the final few months prior to harvest to boost the chlorophyll content of the leaves so it develops a vibrant green colour. Matcha is high in antioxidants, polyphenols and catechins, perfect for a warm cuppa, smoothies or added to a range of recipes.
Features & Benefits
- Protects Against Free-Radicals.
- Boosting Energy and Vitality.
- Support the Immune System.
- Promote Optimal Health and Wellness.
- Support Healthy Blood Pressure.
$19.95 – $4,400.00
Brazilian Acai Berry: Our Acai Berry powder has an astonishing array of health benefits. Our powder has a high content of minerals including zinc, iron, phosphorus, calcium, potassium and magnesium that are necessary for optimal functioning of the body. The Acai Berry Powder is also a great source of vitamins A and C and has an excellent amino acid profile.
Containing the goodness of acai berry’s monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA), our Acai Berry Powder can assist in lowering cholesterol levels in the blood. The berry’s natural enzymes like polyphenols, antioxidants and phytosterols help combat damaging free radicals, and assist in boosting energy and stamina levels as well as increasing metabolism.
Matcha Green Tea: is a powdered green tea prepared with specific growing methods to ensure a premium product with optimal health benefits. The tea plant is grown in the shade for the final few months prior to harvest to boost the chlorophyll content of the leaves so it develops a vibrant green colour. Matcha is high in antioxidants, polyphenols and catechins, perfect for a warm cuppa, smoothies or added to a range of recipes.
Hibiscus Powder: is a natural source of Vitamin C and bioflavonoids. This herb has been clinically trialed and been shown effective for the management of healthy blood pressure.
- Natural Polyphenol Antioxidants.
- Powerful EGCG Phytochemical.
- Natural Caffeine & L-Theanine.
- Young Camellia sinensis Leaves.
- Promote Wellness & Health.
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving size: 5g
- Amount per 100gAmount per serving
- kcal21.0 420.0
- kJ87.8 1,756.0
- Protein0.8 g16.0 g
- Total Fat1.0 g20.0 g
- Saturated Fat0.3 g6.0 g
- Total Carbohydrate0.9 g18.0 g
- Sugars0.0 g0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber1.5 g30.0 g
- Sodium3.3 mg66.0 mg
INGREDIENTS: Brazilian Acai Berry Powder, Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, Hibiscus Flower Powder.
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: This product is packed in a facility that processes dairy (milk), nuts and peanuts, gluten containing cereals and soybeans and may therefore contain traces of these allergens.
DIRECTIONS: Mix 5g into 200ml hot water and consume.
Blended & Packed in Australia from Imported Ingredients.
Storage: Store in a Dry, Cool Place.
Check out this link for detailed information regarding Country of Origin labelling requirements.
Powder Density & Packaging Options
Volume to Weight Ratio: TBA
Silica Sachet is Optional.
* We do not do label design or printing, though we can organise pre-printed pouches with a minimum order quantity of 10,000 units. You are welcome to ship your custom labels to us. The cost of filling and labelling your containers is free if you purchase your packaging through us. If you are organising your own packaging, you can ship it to us along with your labels, however there will be a packing/labelling fee per unit, which you can purchase here. Alternatively, you can simply order the bulk powder.