Organic Rice Flour
Rice flour is made from ground raw rice and is used to make rice noodles and somepancakes, such as South Indian appams. It can be used to thicken soups and stews, as well as providing an alternative to wheat flour in cakes and biscuits. However, it’s gluten-free so can’t be used to make yeasted loaves of bread.
- High in Beneficial Fiber.
- Great Gluten-Free Option.
- May Help Maintain Healthy Liver Function.
- Contains Less Folate than Whole Wheat Flour.
- Has Fewer Phytonutrients than Whole GrainWheat.
- Gluten-Free Curry Cauliflower Florets.