Energizer Greens with Real Lemon Juice Powder
This formulation has been a Purewellness best-seller for a long time, delivering alkalising and detoxifying ingredients that taste naturally delicious! This extremely popular greens blend is now available to wholesale customers! Every brand needs a greens blend. And what better than a product packing Omega 3s, fibre, chlorophyll, nutritional algaes and grasses, superfoods, veges, fruits, enzymes and much more!
- Natural Algaes & Grasses.
- Detox, Alkalise & Energise.
- Fruits & Vegetables.
- Prebiotics for Digestion.
- Plant-Based Enzymes.
$19.95 – $3,800.00
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving size: 10g
- Flavours: Natural Lemon
- Amount per 100gAmount per serving
- kcal22.4 224.0
- kJ93.9 939.0
- Protein1.9 g19.1 g
- Total Fat0.6 g6.0 g
- Saturated Fat0.1 g1.0 g
- Total Carbohydrate1.9 g18.7 g
- Sugars0.4 g3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber2.2 g22.3 g
- Sodium6.0 mg59.7 mg
INGREDIENTS: Psyllium Husks, Barley Grass Powder, Ground Flaxseed, Spirulina Powder, Wheat Grass Powder, Alfalfa Powder, Lemon Juice Powder, Broccoli Powder, Spinach Powder, Freeze-Dried Acai Berry Powder, Goji Berry Powder, Cracked Cell Chlorella Powder, Beetroot Powder, Ground Chia Seeds, Mint Leaf Powder, Natural Lemon Flavour, Matcha Green Tea Powder, Maca Root Powder, Chicory Root Inulin, Elderberry Powder, Organic Stevia Extract, Papains, Bromelains.
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: This product is packed in a facility that processes dairy (milk), nuts and peanuts, gluten containing cereals and soybeans and may therefore contain traces of these allergens.
DIRECTIONS: Consume one (10g) serve daily mixed in 250ml water or juice.
Blended & Packed in Australia from Imported Ingredients.
Storage: Store in a Dry, Cool Place.
Check out this link for detailed information regarding Country of Origin labelling requirements.
Energizer Greens Powder Density & Packaging Options
Volume to Weight Ratio: 2.5:1
to find out how much powder a container/pouch will hold, multiply the ml (volume) number by 0.4
E.g., A 2L container will hold 800g and comfortably fit 700g Powder (70 Serves). It is not recommended to fill each container to the absolute top, as it may need to hold a scoops or silica sachet and we need to account for variations in aeration of the powder.
Jar Option: TBA
Lid Option: TBA
Silica Sachet is Optional.
* We do not do label design or printing, though we can organise pre-printed pouches with a minimum order quantity of 10,000 units. You are welcome to ship your custom labels to us. The cost of filling and labelling your containers is free if you purchase your packaging through us. If you are organising your own packaging, you can ship it to us along with your labels, however there will be a packing/labelling fee per unit, which you can purchase here. Alternatively, you can simply order the bulk powder.