Beetroot Coconut Latte (Dairy-Free)
Perfect as a latte, served cold over ice or added to a breakfast smoothie or acai bowl, this is a plant-based product to enjoy a dozen different ways. With coconut and beetroot with a hint of chai, this product offers not only flavour but plenty of warmth with the nutritional benefits of coconut, beetroot and premium ceylon cinnamon.
- Enjoy Hot or Cold.
- Delicious Coconut Flavour.
- Quality Ceylon Cinnamon.
- Add to Smoothies or Bowls.
$19.95 – $2,200.00
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving size: 5g
- Flavours: Latte
- Amount per 100gAmount per serving
- kcal26.1 522.0
- kJ109.3 2,186.0
- Protein0.4 g8.0 g
- Total Fat1.5 g30.0 g
- Saturated Fat1.4 g28.0 g
- Total Carbohydrate2.6 g52.0 g
- Sugars0.1 g2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber0.1 g2.0 g
- Sodium13.4 mg268.0 mg
INGREDIENTS: Coconut Milk Powder (Coconut Milk, Tapioca Maltodextrin), Beetroot Powder, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Powder, Cardamon Powder, All Spice Powder, Guar Gum, Ground Ginger, Nutmeg Powder.
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: This product is packed in a facility that processes dairy (milk), nuts and peanuts, gluten containing cereals and soybeans and may therefore contain traces of these allergens.
DIRECTIONS: Mix 1 tsp (5g) in a small amount of hot water to form a paste, then add to your warm milk product. Stir thoroughly and enjoy!
Blended & Packed in Australia from Imported Ingredients.
Storage: Store in a Dry, Cool Place.
Check out this link for detailed information regarding Country of Origin labelling requirements.
Beetroot Coconut Latte Density & Packaging Options
Volume to Weight Ratio To Be Confirmed (TBC)
Silica Sachet is not required.
* We do not do label design or printing, though we can organise pre-printed pouches with a minimum order quantity of 10,000 units. You are welcome to ship your custom labels to us. The cost of filling and labelling your containers is free if you purchase your packaging through us. If you are organising your own packaging, you can ship it to us along with your labels, however there will be a packing/labelling fee per unit, which you can purchase here. Alternatively, you can simply order the bulk powder.