Lower Bowel Assist
Lower Bowel Assist delivers key natural laxatives, electrolytes and soothing herbs all in a delicious natural mixed berry flavour. This product packs plenty of power with the laxative benefits of magnesium oxide and magnesium carbonate. To reduce the dehydration associated with heavy magnesium types, this formula includes electrolytes from Australian Pink Lake Salt and Potassium Phosphate.
- Promote Bowel Motions.
- Soothe and Heal Mucosa.
- Support Hydration.
- Natural Herbs & Minerals.
- with Aussie Pink Lake Salt.
- Keep Close to the Loo!
$19.95 – $2,250.00
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving size: 5g
- Amount per 100gAmount per serving
- kcal6.7 134.0
- kJ28.1 562.0
- Protein0.1 g2.0 g
- Total Fat0.0 g0.0 g
- Saturated Fat0.0 g0.0 g
- Total Carbohydrate0.6 g12.0 g
- Sugars0.1 g2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber1.7 g34.0 g
- COLON CLEANSE
- Magnesium Oxide1.5 g30.0 g
- Magnesium Carbonate164.0 mg3,280.0 mg
- - Total Elemental Magnesium985.1 mg19,702.0 mg
- COLON SOOTHE
- Marshmallow Root Powder1.2 g24.0 g
- Slippery Elm Powder1.2 g24.0 g
- Sodium30.4 mg608.0 mg
- Chloride48.2 mg964.0 mg
- Potassium25.2 mg504.0 mg
INGREDIENTS: Colon Soothe Blend (Marshmallow Root Powder, Slippery Elm Powder), Colon Cleanse Blend (Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Carbonate), Natural Lemon Flavour, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Potassium Phosphate dibasic, Australian Pink Lake Salt, Organic Stevia Extract.
WARNING: Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Do not use if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present. Not for prolonged use.
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: This product is packed in a facility that processes dairy (milk), nuts and peanuts, gluten containing cereals and soybeans and may therefore contain traces of these allergens.
DIRECTIONS: Mix 5g into 150ml water and consume once daily. Please ensure you are close to a bathroom for at least a few hours after the first dosage, so you can assess your tolerance. This is a strong laxative and is not designed to prolonged use. Please ensure you drink plenty of clean water to accommodate for the increased losses via the bowels.
Blended & Packed in Australia from Imported Ingredients.
Storage: Store in a Dry, Cool Place.
Check out this link for detailed information regarding Country of Origin labelling requirements.
Lower Bowel Assist Powder Density & Packaging Options
Volume to Weight Ratio To Be Confirmed
Jar Option: TBC
Lid Option: TBC
Silica Sachet is Recommended.
* We do not do label design or printing, though we can organise pre-printed pouches with a minimum order quantity of 10,000 units. You are welcome to ship your custom labels to us. The cost of filling and labelling your containers is free if you purchase your packaging through us. If you are organising your own packaging, you can ship it to us along with your labels, however there will be a packing/labelling fee per unit, which you can purchase here. Alternatively, you can simply order the bulk powder.