Circul-8 Circulation Boost Blend
Since the invention of the internet, consumers have become well-informed with respect to the benefits of active ingredients and appropriates dosages. Circul-8 has been formulated to deliver clinical dosages of meaningful ingredients, with each chosen for a specific biological task. Promote nitric oxide synthesis, protect the endothelium and enhance circulation with this potent private label product for health food stores and clinicians.
- Increase Nitric Oxide Synthesis.
- Boost Peripheral Circulation.
- Support Healthy Blood Pressure.
- Rich in Natural Antioxidants.
- Natural Nitrites, Vit C & Folate.
$19.95 – $5,000.00
Purewellness Circul-8 contains a synergistic blend of natural herbal and superfood ingredients with the power of Citrulline Malate. This formulation promotes healthy circulation to the extremities, including the brain, with natural vasodilators and nitric oxide enhancers.
Whether you’re looking to support healthy blood pressure, promote mental focus and concentration or simply promote cardiovascular wellness, Circul-8 packs plenty of phytochemicals and micronutrients to help you get the job done in a holistic way.
This miraculous gas called Nitric Oxide is synthesized within the endothelium of the blood vessels and plays integral roles in supporting circulation and cardiovascular health. Nitric Oxide signals to the smooth muscles that control the diameter of the blood vessels to relax. This increases the blood vessel diameter, therefore reducing the pressure within that vessel and supporting healthy circulation to the extremities, such as hands, feet, and brain.
Nitric Oxide is synthesized by utilising one of two substrates within the human body: nitrates or arginine. Citrulline malate has been shown to elevate blood arginine levels, perhaps better than arginine supplementation itself.
Citrulline is an amino acid found naturally in a range of foods, with the highest levels contained in watermelon. However, even this source makes it hard to consume even a gram daily, making pure Citrulline Malate supplementation helpful to support nitric oxide levels and circulation.
Nitrates on the other hand are found naturally in a range of plant-based foods, including spinach and beetroot. These products are well known to promote healthy nitric oxide levels, especially when supplemented with Folate and Vitamin C to further enhance their conversion to nitric oxide. Spinach is an excellent natural source of folate, while Camu Camu contains plentiful amounts of natural Vitamin C.
Ginkgo biloba has been used for centuries to promote healthy circulation to the brain, while hawthorn berries naturally promote heart contractility and along with the ginger and chilli help to open up peripheral blood vessels to support circulation. Hibiscus is supported by clinical trials indicating benefits for blood pressure reduction, making this flavonoid rich plant a powerful addition to Purewellness Circul-8.
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving size: 10g
- Amount per 100gAmount per serving
- kcal18.4 184.0
- kJ76.9 769.0
- Protein0.6 g6.0 g
- Total Fat0.1 g1.0 g
- Saturated Fat0.0 g0.0 g
- Total Carbohydrate3.5 g35.0 g
- Sugars0.4 g4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber0.7 g7.0 g
- Sodium23.8 mg238.0 mg
- Beetroot Powder2,260.0 mg22,600.0 mg
- Citrulline Malate 2.14,000.0 mg40,000.0 mg
- Hawthorn Berry Powder1,000.0 mg10,000.0 mg
- Ginger Root Extract Powder200.0 mg2,000.0 mg
- Equiv. Ginger Root Powder2,000.0 mg20,000.0 mg
- Pomegranate Juice Powder500.0 mg5,000.0 mg
- Ginkgo Biloba Powdera500.0 mg5,000.0 mg
- Camu Camu Powder1,000.0 mg10,000.0 mg
- Equiv. Vitamin C44.5 mg445.0 mg
- Spinach Powder500.0 mg5,000.0 mg
- Cayenne Pepper Powder40.0 mg400.0 mg
- Hibiscus Powder1,000.0 mg10,000.0 mg
INGREDIENTS: Citrulline Malate, Beetroot Powder, Hawthorn Berry Powder, Hibiscus Powder, Organic Pomegranate Juice Powder, Organic Camu Camu Powder, Ginkgo Biloba, Spinach Powder, Ginger Root Extract Powder (10:1), Cayenne Pepper Powder.
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: This product is packed in a facility that processes dairy (milk), nuts and peanuts, gluten containing cereals and soybeans and may therefore contain traces of these allergens.
DIRECTIONS: Consume one (10g) to two (20g) serves daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Mix 10g into 250ml water and consume.
Blended & Packed in Australia from Imported Ingredients.
Storage: Store in a Dry, Cool Place.
Check out this link for detailed information regarding Country of Origin labelling requirements.
Circul-8 Powder Density & Packaging Options
Volume to Weight Ratio To Be Confirmed (TBC)
Jar Option: TBC
Lid Option: TBC
Silica Sachet is Recommended.
* We do not do label design or printing, though we can organise pre-printed pouches with a minimum order quantity of 10,000 units. You are welcome to ship your custom labels to us. The cost of filling and labelling your containers is free if you purchase your packaging through us. If you are organising your own packaging, you can ship it to us along with your labels, however there will be a packing/labelling fee per unit, which you can purchase here. Alternatively, you can simply order the bulk powder.