Beauty Hydrolyzed Collagen
Collagen has risen in popularity to become a staple in the wellness and sports nutrition industries. This Hydrolysed Collagen packs the natural nutrition of grass-fed cows and is hydrolysed to improve bio-availability.
- Reduce Wrinkles and Fine Lines.
- Increase Skin Hydration.
- Promote Skin Elasticity.
- Support Collagen Formation.
- Healthy Hair & Nails.
- Assist with Exercise Recovery.
$19.95 – $1,600.00
Collagen is often left out of the modern diet because it is not present in lean cuts of meat, but rather the connective tissues. This Beauty Hydrolysed Collagen contains only the good stuff: pure type I and type III sustainably sourced collagen that fully dissolves in hot or cold liquid for a nutrition packed drink.
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving size: 12g
- Amount per 100gAmount per serving
- kcal42.3 352.5
- kJ177.0 1,475.0
- Protein10.7 g89.2 g
- Total Fat0.0 g0.0 g
- Saturated Fat0.0 g0.0 g
- Total Carbohydrate0.1 g0.8 g
- Sugars0.0 g0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber0.0 g0.0 g
- Sodium29.0 mg241.7 mg
INGREDIENTS: Pure Grass-Fed Hydrolysed Bovine Collagen Powder.
DIRECTIONS: Mix 10g into 200ml water, milk, smoothie or food and consume.
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: This product is packed in a facility that processes dairy (milk), nuts and peanuts, gluten containing cereals and soybeans and may therefore contain traces of these allergens.
Blended & Packed in Australia from Imported Ingredients.
Storage: Store in a Dry, Cool Place.
Check out this link for detailed information regarding Country of Origin labelling requirements.
Beauty Hydrolysed Collagen Density & Packaging Options
Volume to Weight Ratio To Be Confirmed (TBC)
Silica Sachet is not required.
* We do not do label design or printing, though we can organise pre-printed pouches with a minimum order quantity of 10,000 units. You are welcome to ship your custom labels to us. The cost of filling and labelling your containers is free if you purchase your packaging through us. If you are organising your own packaging, you can ship it to us along with your labels, however there will be a packing/labelling fee per unit, which you can purchase here. Alternatively, you can simply order the bulk powder.