A.M. Wake Up Juice
Energy drink and coffee markets continue to dominate globally. With a litany of catchy brands and formulations that range from effervescent cans to powdered fortified coffee, few companies approach the market with a formulation that truly delivers nutritional balance and potency.
Features & Benefits
- Enhance Mood and Positivity.
- Boost Energy Levels.
- Promote Calm & Focus.
- Promote Adrenal Health.
- Support Memory & Concentration.
- Ultimate Coffee Substitute.
Other flavours available on request.
$19.95 – $6,000.00
A.M. Wake Up Juice may be used as a coffee or energy drink substitute, anytime someone wants to energise and sharpen their focus. With the caffeine equivalent of one cup of coffee and galangal root extract to prevent energy crashes, this product packs plenty of punch. Factor in the nootropics, neuroprotective and adrenal supportive ingredients, and you’ve got something far greater than your average coffee or energy drink.
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving size: 10g
- Amount per 100gAmount per serving
- kcal26.4 264.0
- kJ110.4 1,104.0
- Protein5.1 g51.0 g
- Total Fat0.0 g0.0 g
- Saturated Fat0.0 g0.0 g
- Total Carbohydrate1.3 g13.0 g
- Sugars0.6 g6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber0.1 g1.0 g
- Sodium0.1 mg1.0 mg
- L-Tyrosine3.0 g30.0 g
- L-Theanine200.0 mg2,000.0 mg
- Glycine2.0 g20.0 g
- Acetyl L-Carnitine1.5 g15.0 g
- Agmatine Sulphate500.0 mg5,000.0 mg
- Galangal Root Extract 300.0 mg3,000.0 mg
- Equiv.Galangal Root Extract Powder 3.0 g30.0 g
- Caffeine Anhydrous100.0 mg1,000.0 mg
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder500.0 mg5,000.0 mg
- Vitamin C1.0 g10.0 g
This product is packed in a facility that processes dairy (milk), nuts and peanuts, gluten containing cereals and soybeans and may therefore contain traces of these allergens.
Consume one (10g) serve daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Mix 10g into 250ml water and consume at least one hour away from food (containing protein), protein shakes, amino acid supplements or pre-workouts. For best results, consume with a piece of fruit, such as a banana, apple or mango to (indirectly) promote the crossing of tryptophan through the blood brain barrier.
This product contains Caffeine. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age, pregnant or lactating women, or individuals sensitive to caffeine: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
If you have an overactive thyroid or are using anti-depressant or Parkinson’s Disease medication, this product may not be suitable for you. Please consult your healthcare practitioner for guidance before using this product.
Blended & Packed in Australia from Imported Ingredients.
Storage: Store in a Dry, Cool Place.
Check out this link for detailed information regarding Country of Origin labelling requirements.
A.M. Wake Up Juice Powder Density & Packaging Options
Volume to Weight Ratio 1.75:1
to find out how much powder a container/pouch will hold, multiply the ml (volume) number by 0.57
E.g., A 500ml container will hold 285g and comfortably fit 250g Powder. It is not recommended to fill each container to the absolute top, as it may need to hold a scoops or silica sachet and we need to account for variations in aeration of the powder.
1 Rounded 16ml Scoop = 10g
Recommended Scoop Size: 16ml
Silica Sachet is Recommended.
* We do not do label design or printing, though we can organise pre-printed pouches with a minimum order quantity of 10,000 units. You are welcome to ship your custom labels to us. The cost of filling and labelling your containers is free if you purchase your packaging through us. If you are organising your own packaging, you can ship it to us along with your labels, however there will be a packing/labelling fee per unit, which you can purchase here. Alternatively, you can simply order the bulk powder.